Personal Accident Insurance
Covers the bodily injury through any sudden and accidental happening, unwillingly.
Covers the bodily injury through any sudden and accidental happening, unwillingly, by violence which can be identified by Medical Science, not include physical impediment arising from poisoning, anesthesia, siriasis, heatstroke or mental agitation.
Death Due to Accident
compensation 100% of Sum Insured.
Physical Impediment Due to Accident
Compensation proportionate to Sum Insured (Sequela Benefit).
Medical Expenses Due to Accident (additional coverage)
Maximum to its Sum Insured.
- Willful act or gross negligence of the person affecting the insurance or the Insured.
- Willful act or gross negligence of a person who is entitled to receive the benefit under this policy.
- The Insured's act of fighting, committing or attempting suicide or committing crime.
- Brain complaint, disease, mental disorder or drunkenness of the Insured.
- Pregnancy, childbirth, miscarriage, surgical operation or other medical treatment.
- Accident arising while the Insured is under the exclusion of a sentence, detention or imprisonment.
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or tidal wave.
- War, military act of foreign nation, revolution, insurrection, civil war, armed rebellion and other disturbance or riot, terrorism.
- Illegal control of aircraft or vessel.
- Nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
- Radioactivity, explosive nature or other harmful nature
- Accident incidental to any of the accident described in the proceeding item 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
- Other exclusions as defined in the insurance policy.