Motor Vehicle Insurance
Covers motor vehicles cause by accident, damage to the tires, malicious action, collision/impact.
The insurer indemnifies the insured against the loss of or damage to the insured motor vehicles caused by :
1. Accident, collision/impact, malicious action by another person, theft, fire and lightning.
2. Any cause during crossing by ferry.
3. Damage to the tires, when it caused damage to the vehicle due to an accident.
4. Reasonable expenses incurred, such as towing expense due to accident, max 0.5% of the sum
Comprehensive Policy covers the loss of or damage to the motor vehicle by:
- Hull Damage
Comprehensive Policy covers loss of or damage to, total or partial, the motor vehicle due to above risks.
- Third Party Liability
Indemnity against the financial consequences of his liability at law for all damage caused by or in connection with the motor vehicle to third parties.
Total Loss Only (T.L.O.)
- Loss or damage of which repair cost be equal or more than 75% of the actual value of the motor vehicle or
- Loss by theft and not found within 60 (sixty) days.
- Personal Accident for Passengers
Insurance protection for the Passenger of the car (death and disablement due to traffic accident only).
- Personal Accident for Driver
Insurance protection for the Driver of the car (death and disablement due to traffic accident only).
- Strike, Riot, Civil Commotions, Terrorism and Sabotage (S.R.C.C.T.S).
- Loss of or damage to non-standard equipment not stated in the Policy schedule.
- Caused by embezzlement.
- Loss or damage due to malicious actions committed by :
- The Insured or child, his/her spouse.
- Any person acting on behalf of the Insured.
- Any person working for the Insured.
- Any person within the knowledge of the Insured.
- Any person living with the Insured.
- Loss or damage as consequence of :
- Used to tow or push other motor vehicle, racing purpose, tuition in driving, carnival or parade, to commit a crime.
- Overloading or driven by force.
- In damage condition or technically unsafe condition.
- Being driven by a person not holding a valid driving license (S.I.M.) or under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs.
- Nuclear reaction or radiation.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by natural disaster or war.
- Loss or damage to any part or material of motor vehicle due to wear and tear, inherent vice of that part.
- Other exclusions as defined in the insurance policy.