Product Description – front page
Protects machinery during installation period
- Comprehensive coverage to protect machinery during installation period includes commissioning of the machines
- Coverage includes installation of industrial and non-industrial machinery, electrical equipment, telephone network installation, iron/steel pipe networks, steel installation/construction such as for buildings, factories, towers, bridges, ports, etc.
- Cover the third party liability against property damage and bodily injury of the third party caused by the execution of the works
- Cover loss and/or damaged caused by certain perils to the Machineries during installation and erection works of various machinery and equipment
- Cover the interests of manufacturers, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors – as extension
- Other extension cover: additional custom duty, air freight, damage to surrounding property, debris removal, earthquake, escalation, loss due to breakage of glass, maintenance visits
- Cover should begin when the stage in a development project will start such as cleaning phase, Foundation/Structure stage, Development/Erection stage, Mechanical & Electrical stage.
All risks of unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage, other than those specifically excluded.
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, mutiny, riot, strike, lock-out, civil commotion, military or usurped power, a group of malicious persons of persons acting on behalf of or in connection with any political organisation, conspiracy, confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction or damage by order of any government de jure or de facto or by any public authority.
- Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation or radioactive contamination.
- Wilful act or wilful negligence of the Insured or of his representatives.
- Cessation of work whether total or partial.
- The deductible stated in the Schedule to be borne by the Insured in any one occurrence.
- Consequential loss of any kind or description whatsoever including penalties, losses due to delay, lack of performance, loss of contract.
- Loss or damage due to faulty design, defective material or casting, bad workmanship other than faults in erection.
- War and tear, corrosion, oxidation, and incrustation.
- Loss of or damage to files, drawings, accounts, bills, currency, stamps, deeds, evidences of debt, notes, securities, cheques, packing materials such as cases, boxes, crates.
- Loss or damage discovered only at the time of taking an inventory.
- Other exclusions as defined in the Insurance Policy.