Skip to main content
- The privacy stipulations are referred to by PT. Asuransi MSIG Indonesia (“MSIG Indonesia”) as references that govern and protect the usage of any important data and information for our customers.
- The stipulations are including :
- MSIG Indonesia complies with Law Number 11 Year 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions of the user's personal data and information protection policy as regulated in Regulation of Minister of Communication and Informatics Number 20 Year 2016 regarding Protection of Personal Data in the Electronic System.
- MSIG Indonesia as the General Insurance Company which is supervised by the Financial Services Authority (OJK) also comply to the protection of personal data and information of the consumer which is regulated by the OJK in the Regulation of Financial Services Authority (POJK) Number 1/POJK.07/2013 concerning Consumer Protection in the Financial Services Sector and Circular Letter of Financial Services Authority (SEOJK) Number 14/SEOJK.07/2014 concerning Confidentiality and Security of Personal Data and/or Information of Consumer.
- MSIG Indonesia protects all data and information provided by website users when accessing and using MSIG Indonesia's services.
- MSIG Indonesia has a right to use data and information from website users to improve service quality at MSIG Indonesia with an approval by the website users.
- MSIG Indonesia can only disclose the website user data and information to a Third Party when it is required and/or requested by the authority institution based on applicable legal provisions, court official orders and/or official orders from the relevant agency or apparatus.