Mitigate loss/damage & Collect information
- At the occurance of the loss/incident, take necessary action to minimize further loss or damage to the goods.
- You should preserve the affected parts and make it available for inspection and provide full assistance during investigation.
- Please keep the affected parts in safe and proper place for potential salvage recovery until further notice from us.
- You should preserve Insurer rights or any potential subrogation aspect for any loss caused by Third Party.
Notify us & submit document
- Notify us by phone at (021) 252 3110 or fax us at (021) 252 4083 / (021) 252 4084 during working hours (Mon-Fri, 08:15-17:00 Western Indonesia Time) to the Claim Department, Non-marine Section.
- Please refer to policy wordings for the timeline for notifying your claims.
- Submit supporting documents requested by us.
Supporting documents for Liability claim
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.