Travel (Overseas & Domestic)
Emergency assistance & collect necessary document
- Following the incident which require emergency assistance from us, you may contact us through our official Whatsapp 0812 946 44 904. This number is available 24 hours.
- Please ensure to collect all the necessary documents (see below for the details).
Notify us & document submission
- If you do not need any immediate assistance, you may notify us of your accident and ask for a claim note by contacting our call center at (021) 1 500 674.
- We will send a claim note directly to your email.
- You should fill out the claim note and complete set of required documents before submitting it via post to our office.
Assesment refer to policy condition
- If your claim is covered by your insurance policy, we will arrange complete full claim payment.
- However, If your claim is not covered by your insurance policy, we will propose an adjustment which you need to sign to proceed with the claim process.
- If your claim is rejected, we will issue a repudiation letter to you.
Supporting documents for Travel claim
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.