Mitigate loss/damage & Collect information
- At the occurance of the loss/incident, take necessary action to minimize further loss or damage to the goods.
- You should preserve the affected parts and make it available for inspection and provide full assistance during investigation.
- Please keep the affected parts in safe and proper place for potential salvage recovery until further notice from us.
- You should preserve Insurer rights or any potential subrogation aspect for any loss caused by Third Party.
Notify us & submit document
- Notify us by phone at 021-252 3110 or fax at 021 - 252 4083 / 021 - 252 4084 during working hour (Mon-Fri, 08:15 17:00 WIB) to Claim Department - Non Marine Section.
- Please refer to policy wordings for timeline of loss notification to insurance.
- Submit supporting documents requested by us.
Supporting documents for Cyber claim
You can help us to expedite your claim by providing the required documents promptly.