MSIG Ladies Car Protection
Covers motor vehicle (car) against loss or damages with additional benefit specially designed for ladies.
The insurer indemnifies the insured against the loss of or damage to the insured motor vehicles caused by:
1. Accident, collision/impact, malicious action by another person, theft, fire and lightning.
2. Any cause during crossing by ferry.
3. Damage to the tires, when it caused damage to the vehicle due to an accident.
4. Reasonable expenses incurred, such as towing expense due to accident, max 0.50% of the sum insured.
Comprehensive Policy covers the loss of or damage to the motor vehicle by:
- Hull Damage
Comprehensive Policy covers loss of or damage to, total or partial, the motor vehicle due to above risks.
- Third Party Liability
Indemnity against the financial consequences of his liability at law for all damage caused by or in connection with the motor vehicle to third parties.
- Third Party Liability (TPL) on the Spot
The Insured could settle TPL claim on the spot for property damage only, subject to documents completed.
- Personal Possession
Covers the Insured’s possession in the car such as shoes, bag, eyeglasses, cosmetic, laptop and camera.
- Baby Car Seat
Protection for Baby Car Seat belongs to the Insured caused by car accidents or peril covered by the policy.
- Non-standard Accessories
Covers non-standard accessories if not stated in the Policy schedule.
- Emergency Road Assistance
Provide service for the Insured who experiencing with minor impairment. (Only in Jabodetabek area).
- Personal Accident for Driver and Passengers
Insurance protection for the Driver and Passenger of the car (body injury, death or medical expense directly caused by risks covered by the policy)
- Civil Commotion + Terrorism and Sabotage
- Storm, Hail, Flood, Landslide
- Earthquake, Tsunami and/ or Volcanic eruption
- Car Repair at Authorized Workshop
- Loss or damage caused by embezzlement
- Loss or damage due to malicious actions committed by:
- The Insured or child, his/her spouse
- Any Person acting on behalf of the Insured
- Any Person working for the Insured
- Any Person within the knowledge of the Insured
- Any Person living with the Insured.
- Loss or damage as consequence of: Used to tow or push other motor vehicle, racing purpose, tuition in driving, carnival or parade, to commit a crime.
- Overloading or driven by force
- In damage condition or technically unsafe condition.
- Being driven by a person not holding a valid driving license (S.I.M) or under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs.
- Nuclear reaction or radiation.
- Loss or damage directly or indirectly caused by natural disaster or war.
- Loss or Damage to any part or material of motor vehicle due to wear and tear, inherent vice of that part.
- Other exclusions as defined in the insurance policy.