Covers cash in transit and cash in safe.
Money insurance provides compensation to the Insured in the event of money being stolen either from his business premises or while it is being carried to or from the bank.
- Cash In Transit
The policy covers loss of money even large sums are carried to or drawn from banks to meet wages and one only needs.
- Cash In Safe
The policy provides compensation to Insured from financial loss caused by breaking in the safety box or strong room where the money kept or with force by using false keys
- Robbery or theft by any employee of the Insured unless such robbery or theft is committed during the actual transit.
- Loss occasioned by or happening through war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether War be declared or not), civil war, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power, or riot or civil commotion or loot, sack or pillage in connection therewith, terrorism.
- Loss occurring during transit by post.
- Shortages due to clerical or accounting errors.
- Loss occurring outside the limits of the area (if any) defined in the insurance policy.
- Other exclusions as defined in the insurance policy.