Did You Know? - Driving Safety
Dear Policy Holder,
Thank you for insuring your valuable asset with us.
Your insurance policy together with the application form and the schedule, become the entire contract of insurance between you, the policy holder and us, PT Asuransi MSIG Indonesia.
Did you know, when you’re behind the wheel of a car – whether alone or with passengers – driving safely should always be your top concern. So it’s important to understand the basics of safe driving and implement it every time you’re on the road.
Here are top 4 driving safety tips:
Focus on driving
- Keep 100% of your attention on driving at all times – no multi-tasking which can interfere your concentration.
- Don’t use your phone or any other electronic device while driving.
- Control your vehicle speed. Speeding gives you less time to react if something unexpected happens and increases the severity of an accident.
- Be careful with the other’s driving behavior around you and be aware for the unexpected events.
- If others drive improperly, you must always be prepared to avoid it.
- Keep a a safe distance by 3 seconds* between you and the car in front of you.
- Make that 4 seconds if the weather is bad.
Drive safely and comfortably
- Take some times from your trip schedule to break for eat, rest, phone calls or other things you might need during a trip.
- Adjust your seat position, mirrors and air conditioners before you drive.
Pay attention to your safety
- Make sure your belongings in safe position, especially for the items that are easy to move when the vehicle is on the road.
- Don’t attempt to retrieve items that fall to the floor while on driving.
- Have items needed within easy reach – such as small changes, toll cards and parking ticket.
- Always wear your seat belt and do not consume any alcohol or drugs before driving.
*) Three-second rule is a rule of thumb by which a driver may maintain a safe trailing distance at any speed.
Subsequently, for your convenient, kindly review your policy to ensure that the coverage provided is suitable with your need. Shall there is any changes required on the information of your personal details, scope of coverage or you need other information or clarification about term and condition of your policy, please feel free to contact us at 021 - 2523110 and we would be pleased to assists you.
Again, thank you for choosing us as your insurance solution.
To download the newsletter file please click link below:
Did You Know? - Driving Safety.pdf
Back to list >